…aka The You Do the Work Tag…
I was looking for a tag to do, but couldn’t find one which tickled my fancy. This is because I’m bored with my own answers – my favourite book, favourite character, favourite cake etc. Plus I’m feeling incredibly lazy…
So then I had an inspired thought! YOU DO THE WORK!! Brilliant, isn’t it? I don’t know why I didn’t think of it years ago!
Set five (easy) tasks for your readers.
Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy their responses.
Possibly drink a margarita.
Definitely eat some chocolate.
Tag some other people, if you have the energy, or have a nap instead…
HERE ARE YOUR TASKS – answers in the comments below please:
1. Recommend ONE book you think I’d enjoy and tell me why. (Disclaimer: I DO NOT promise to read it!) If you’ve reviewed it, please feel free to add a link to your review.
2. Cover wars: vote for the cover you like best out of these. Tell me in the comments which one you voted for.
3. Option A: What book does this make you think of and why?
Option B: For creative types with too much time on your hands, use it as a prompt for a piece of flash fiction, a poem, a limerick, a haiku, etc. – no more than 100 words, please.
There once was a girl called Amanda
Who dozed off on her sunny verandah
Along came a witch
Her nose she did twitch
And Amanda awoke as a panda.
4. What three words would appear in the blurb for your ideal book that hasn’t yet been written? And who do you want to write it?
5. Tell me a factlet about yourself you’ve never before revealed in the blogosphere.